Friday, June 1, 2007

Storm Point

After breakfast shift a few days ago I went on the 1st hike of summer '07 with 3 other people who work in the restaurant, to a place called Storm Point on Yellowstone Lake. It was an extremly short (about 1.5 miles) and easy hike, but nevertheless pretty. The shoreline looks so desolate, kind of how I imagine the Welsh landscape to be like, haha.

This rocky outcrop over the lake is Storm Point. Those are the sexy silhouettes of the other 3 girls.
The big wide world unfurled at your feet.

This is the shoreline of Yellowstone Lake as seen from Storm Point.
Of course there are no pictures of me, since I was behind my camera =) Some day I will get the rest of the pictures from the girls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

qing qing! walau...so envious la! i also wanna go somewhere beautiful!