Saturday, May 26, 2007

My mummy and papa sending me off at the airport =)

And Serene too! Serene you very skinny leh please eat more.
Will miss my family and friends, wish you all could be here too. Liyan's auntie asked my mummy if she wants to come visit with them, but she told me, "I'll look at the itinerary first, but very far leh... Must fly so long..." *sulk* Which is true though.. The journey here was harrowing. Will take the time to describe everything that went wrong on Greyhound, which I have decided is a despicable company.

Anyway, let me show you the food stash:

The stuff Jamie brought with her:

So how did I bring everything here? Remember I have a hot plate-mess tin-bowl set.

Pre-departure mess in my room (not everything fit into the picture):


In the end I checked in a 29kg suitcase and a 9.5kg 50L backpack, and hand-carried one deuter bag, my laptop and another smaller bag, all stuffed to bursting. Poor Linghan had to help me move the suitcase around. Sorry lah I give you porridge ok? Haha.

No comments: